Thursday, September 30, 2010

Draft Thesis

I have begun writing my draft thesis, trying to sort out my thoughts. I have little experience writing thesis, so I am not entirely sure what to include in my writing, or what viewpoint I should write from. Am writing bits at a time, and will eventually move everything to a latex format with correct referencing and such. Tips would help. I am reviewing material sent from course supervisor as well.

Have also made progress on actual software. But web design alludes me, so I have just got a basic front page that doesn't do much at the moment. Most of the code has been recycled from google app engine tutorial. Trying to learn how to change implementation towards a face book oriented version.

Draft Thesis
- In Progress. Still in introductions.

FBPsych
- In Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment