Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Apache Tomcat

This past week has been spent trying to install apache tomcat verison 6.0.29 onto my computer. I was faced with a few problems with my Java environment causing the installer to give errors. Thankfully, after reinstalling java, I have managed to correctly install and run tomcat. I will be using tomcat to host a virtual server for a testing and building environment for my applications.

I have returned to the refining of my aim. I would like to try to stay away from the actual diagnosis of users, perhaps giving the ability of users to indicate whether they have been diagnosed with psychological problems. I will focus more on the collection and categorisation of users and information. I am looking into "Market basket" analysis, which may be helpful in finding connections within research areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment