Sunday, May 9, 2010

Post One

I have started researching various sources for thoughts on the subject. I am hoping to gain a copy of the "Psychology of FaceBook" as it seems to be book largely relevant to my work. Many sites I have visited during my research present that online social networks such as Facebook are being used to express and communicate real personality, instead of an idealized virtual identity, according to new research from psychologist Sam Gosling at The University of Texas at Austin , which varies from the popular assumption that people are using their profiles to promote an enhanced impression of themselves-(Facebook Profiles Capture True Personality, According To New Psychology Research).

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I just found this article from NYT you might be interested:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/10108551.stm

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete